p Kong Lin, Bo Tao, you can find Wedding
Handbag 3 in her life. First in a very class of junior school, his crush on
the, but she gets no knowledge; second time, si years later, he had been find
her, but she didn't feel his share of affection; third, 14 years , he one more
time found her, she finally know the way much he loved her, nonetheless they did
not have the qualifications of affection ...incredible: crush 6 yearsand Bo Tao
story similar to the picture associated with a men and women chase after him he
ran in front of people I possible until a family have stopped all late.first met
in 1993, Bo Tao smiled and told me, he said, when we are classmates,
nevertheless really do not remember no. In Kaifeng about the half year junior
highschool, you will discover over 100 individuals inside class, I even couldn't
recognize it, the parents took me to Zhengzhou. Moreover, when little ones would
not consult with me, how may keep in mind you're not tall, homely boy?meet again
in 1999, I graduated from school, is busy trying to find work. Sooner or later,
two boys suddenly find my house, a boy with thick Kaifeng, then introduced
himself as my classmates. He could be Bo Tao. Eventually, he specifically asked
which not remember? I'd been bewildered specious nodded.day, we look at People's
Park to the stroll around, because of the unfamiliar, the talk was not hit rid
of it. Before I left, Bo Tao gave me a pager number, I'm fine to phone him
constantly. Impression, I feel like I never did call that number, it touches Bo
Tao on each Zhengzhou may come to see me.Later, I received 23 seal from a letter
produced by Bo Tao, be considered to be love letters. He eplained that his
junior senior high school crush on me, but has always dared to talk about.
Recently, he has got never forgotten me. These letters I'm quite surprised, how
could it?letter, I a are not back.
Eventually, Bo Tao, call around in order to
satisfy me. A single day is already very late, I don't like to show up, he has
got always insisted that I needed to take him around our entry way. Unepectedly,
a meet he release his hand to tug me. I instinctively put his hand flare turned
and ran ...perseverance: 8 years to get many years p, I understand that Bo Tao I
because parents force him to marry, so he arrived at plan to be dedication to
me, I but not only heard him say, turned and ran. Separated, she has been
looking for me personally, but my children moved, changed mobile, heard nothing
from him may not be.they're 2010 in April, Bo Tao reunion when he told me.
Vehicles demonstrated the scars on his left wrist as a result of attempted that
did not lie to me, from me he really want to live, but just didn't kill me. In
truth, before that, Bo Tao is sort of a passerby inside my life, there isn't a
cause me the least attention.these years, I saw it a boyfriend, and 4 years,
love the actual result of personality clashes to die an allnatural death. Later,
the oldsters, relatives introduced me to several objects, just isn't we have
found not good, there failed. Can be thing dragged down.I should say also heard
that Bo Tao's marriage will not be happy, parents to select him, not feelings.
On the other hand think ladies will to cover him for numerous a great deal of
youth, also had two sons, to where bad? in 2004 p, Bo Tao arrived at Zhengzhou
to have an account, ask around my messages, 'till the end of during the past
year, he would never know my home contact number, but each call back no one
pick. How did he know, my parents usually stay in their small shop, I very
rarely go back home. Touches his cell phone number appeared on my phone,
generate income would have thought he gho6ss10?April of your year, I came home
at noon to use things even received his phone bridal dress shop. I fed out, the
product side, he seems shocked, halfday not really a word I had been visiting
hang him yell: Kong Lin, is basically that you? Is that really you? Regardless
if love, one's destiny uncertain day, he called me about out, not do, just talk,
a great deal of Acacia on the face of two lines of tears i can't believe it.
that she must have been a man love 14 years? is a real fairy tale to begin to
admit, I have been improved and on After that, he often stumbled on me he
perceived to continually be then when camping shopping, pick me up from work.
contact longer, the greater I do think others good career will work
independently, over a friend's eperience of obligation, and heavy feelings, a
common downside is the family unit I had asked him, you will want to to manage
their own individual home, he said not a chance, he loved for lots of years I'm
on your own. occasionally we are going to quarrel, but always apologize to him,
although he spectacular around the instead of acts, however in front of me, no
matter their size situations are issues i say I have asked him, easy methods to
consider our future, he eplained please let me be confident, not illtreat his
beloved woman. In truth, he indeed in a position to divorce, even divorce papers
have already been written. However, 2 or 3 days prior to a signature, and his
awesome wife received an anonymous message content Bo Tao and i also became a
woman by her husband in their normal manner betrayed , deception, how willing?
she immediately changed their mind, and resolutely not accept a divorce To tell
the truth, I don't like to let Bo Tao divorce to him, though, so that they can
his reputation or, briefly, I do not prefer to vacation, wouldn't want innocent
children lost their fathers because of my appearance. a blind date I began
carrying Bo Tao, Bo Tao understand that following the letter to get that
individual we curently have a boyfriend. to this very matter , we were treated
to a large one. He said without me he really survive I don't believe he actually
drove the auto to travel check out the tree hit Seriously, I understand Bo Tao
heart more pain, the love for me personally I cannot are not aware of, but how
should i do it? I will schedule their love endured the anguish that leads to his
home, why did he not accept it? to understand our love is results love her
Permit her to go! from youth to youth, from crush to Liu floral , Bo Tao, a full
14 years away. now He wanted to convince the planet what amount of he loved her,
but he forgot them through the core family, no matter how beautiful sweet love
will inevitably cast a somewhat awkward color Bo Tao love hole Lynn, I do not
deny that, but the ratio Kong Lin together with his own, obviously, he loves
himself, or the love is selfish. no be Konglin love, his the second best to
select a household With Konglin he wanted the family a push, they are selfish;
he gave Konglin Aiming Ming no results, he undermine Konglin blind date, allow
her to wait, this He or she is also selfish. financial Mayor Kong Lin was 28
yoa, she wanted a house, you would like to copy a gentle emotional. really like
her, let them go! br [author: Source: East this report] Updated: [20071229
8:29:00] [,]],,
没有评论:
发表评论