p a whole lot of office manager late experience, while the real advantages of
the late as well Louis Vuitton sac
as a little embarrassed, or negligible. Thus, many of the latecomers will find a
self how the best reason. According into the Russian Common workplace of varied
late reason were: 27% of individuals complain about traffic problems; 10% of
individuals asserted to get ready for your time delay for him or her to school
or kindergarten; 11 percent said they sleep overslept. What's more, something
seems to have things in the home, Personally i think physically uncomfortable,
and can not choose the car or bicycle, car keys also are extremely popular of
late excuse.
The survey demonstrates that the 5th of folks admitted to own made
up the story to go into detail the late reason. The following are among the most
ridiculous company boss, they have believed 10 late reason : 1, I dreamed to
generally be fired , and so i just didn't hurry to get about go to work. 2, I
had created taking my dying pet to view your physician. 3, I hurried rush to
your job, but found himself on the streets my pajamas, so they not alone ought
to wait the location of change pants. 4, I saw the boss out of the office, thus
i sought out searching for you. 5, I cannot find the correct tie with all the
suit today, so following on from the store opened to shop for one.
6, my son,
your family dog ??fell perfectly into a sewer, Need to spare with out to save
your canine out. 7, work towards the street I met a goat Louis Vuitton sac à main. 8, I'll wait
for an sandwich, the sandwich shop was robbed, and so the police asked everyone
end for questioning. 9, a bee flew into my car and attacked me, I had created
the automobile parked within the roadside to deal with it. 10, how I wet my
pants, so home-for-one. br [author: source: Internet update: [2008-1-11
11:42:00],]],,
没有评论:
发表评论